MARINIER forged nails with hammered head.
MARINIER forged nails are ideal for:
- revive old doors, old shutters or give a shine to old-fashioned parquet.
- restore large and small historic monuments by taking back the products of yesteryear.
With their hammered head, which reproduces the hammer blows of the blacksmith, the MARINIER forged nails constitute an element not only of fixing but also of decoration. The head has a slightly irregular appearance to enhance the hand-working aspect.
We forge these nails to give them a square shaft to increase their resistance to tearing.
How to choose your MARINIER forged nail with a hammered head?
- Choose the metal and finish of the nail: polished steel | black
- Choose the length of the nail among those proposed for each metal, between 30 and 100 mm
- The diameter of the head is identical whatever the length of the rod: 14 mm
Forged nails are sold in packs of 100 nails.